UA-45446743-1

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Lang Syne the Pack Rat


Such a funny little dog. I swear a more appropriate name for her would
be "Pack Rat." I had her with me this morning while cleaning up the
kitchen. She sleeps in a covered crate at night, and goes in there
sometimes to nap. She is very particular on how the blankets are
arranged, and I often find her in the crate doing some redecorating with
the blankets.
This afternoon I looked in the crate, and found a toy that she had shown
no interest in earlier, my dusting mop and a dog dish! So funny!

She's a sweetie.

Chris & Lang Syne


I love that!!  It reminds me of my foster Puka who was a great collector of things!  She would make a new pile (we called a nest) every morning with various things from around the house and lay right in the middle.  Enjoy that Lang - Syne girl.
Denice
 
 
That is so funny! But how sweet. When I first got my Sadie ( mill momma), she would take everything to her crate, but mostly my shoes. It is so funny, isn't it. I get the shoes, as they probably smell like me; do you think she is telling you she'd like to help you clean???

Score!!
Stacie

No comments: