UA-45446743-1

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

More on Bella


Here she is by herself and in closeup with my gorgeous redhead Abigail.  Abigail is being very gentle with her, allowing her to have the prime spot sitting next to me or on my lap and hogging Abigail's blanket.  In turn, Bella is allowing Abigail to sleep next to and nuzzle her.  They both slept peacefully in my bed last night.
Despite the snow advisory to stay off the roads, went out yesterday to my local pet supply place, which specializes in organic food; the staff was very helpful selecting a variety of foods that might appeal to her.  She loves the Vital, a refrigerated product with high nutrient value, plus we picked up some other brands and goat milk, which staff said has high caloric and nutrient content, good for putting on weight.  Also located Blink at a pharmacy to help relieve her dry eye symptoms.  She finally went to the bathroom several times when I picked up and carried her outdoors, after shoveling: she is definitely housebroken, with a strong bladder.

She will be seeing the vet on Wednesday, after the roads have been cleared.

We are making progress, but it's going to take time, love, and patience to overcome her fears. 
But Abigail and I are committed to making her a happy, healthy Boston and finding her the perfect forever home, I know just by being here her life has already improved.

Jeanne Dross aka Rosie's mom, mom to Abiga il and foster Bella.

No comments: