UA-45446743-1

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Major Is Adopted




Major was adopted Tuesday night by Amanda and Chris Justino. They met him last week and fell in love, and then came back to take him home Tuesday night. I knew they'd be a perfect fit, and Major was on his best behavior. Below is an email Amanda just sent me about Major's first two days in his new home. The only downside? My Boston is missing his playmate!

Heather Coursen, foster Mom

From Amanda:

Hi Heather!

We are SO in love. Major is fantastic! He is awesome in the car. The ride home from your house was perfect and I also brought him out yesterday. He really likes his new home. He has free reign of the house for the most part. We have two beds for him. One in our room (where he sleeps) and one by our fireplace in the living room. He loves his toys and loves playing fetch. He slips and slides a little bit on the floor so we're thinking about playing downstairs on the carpet from now on. He slept great through the first night. 10:30 to 5:45 and not a single accident yet! (knock on wood) Last night, my husband took him out at about 3, but he is an angel! met a lot of neighbors and my family members. He barks for like two seconds and the second they start rubbing him, they are his new best friend and he is just such a love. We call him a pimp. Haha he gets all of the attention. I was home all day with him yesterday and he is wonderful. Major is definitely a good walker and doesn't seem too interested in cars as of yet! My husband is home all day with him today. He makes us laugh and makes us happy! What a good dog. I can not stress it enough how perfect he is. Thank you for everything. We really appreciate it!

Sincerely,
Amanda

No comments: