UA-45446743-1

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Foster Stewie

stewie1
stewie2
stewie3
Hi I Stewie. I.m almost 9 months old and my foster Mom says I’m adorable. I’m still working on housetraining but I haven’t had an accident in almost 2 weeks so Im. almost there. I’m still kind of in the chewing stage too so my foster Mom and Dad watch me like a hawk when I’m chasing my foster brother around the dining room table. When my foster brother gets tired out my foster Dad is always ready to play my favorite games, tug and fetch. My foster Mom told me she is going to find a great home for me with a brother or sister around my age that likes to rough house as much as I do. She says I’d do best in a home without young children (12+). We don’t know how I am with cats but I do like to chase squirrels in the yard. I love to snuggle with my family on the sofa and sleep in bed with them every night so I would really like my new family to have that in common with me.

No comments: