UA-45446743-1

Sunday, November 17, 2013

New Foster Booker



Booker is a very handsome man, very well mannered and sweet as can be.


Booker had his wellness visit yesterday and it didn't go well.

As I suspected, he is blind. He has cataracts in both eyes and has very limited sight. He has very bad teeth, a fracture in one and the rest are pretty rotten. But, the worst news is that he has a mast cell tumor on his hind leg. I noticed it the night before the visit and had the vet check it out. They did an aspiration and that's what it is.
I'm going to set him up for surgery and get him better! 

He is just the greatest guy! We are all in love with him and want to see him get better and thrive even more than he already is!

I have added a few photos of Booker, with my gang. I'll add more, to see him is to love him!

Thanks for all of your support and I'll keep you posted on his progress.
~Liz Shockley~

Thank you Liz for taking such wonderful care of this beautiful boy!


No comments: