UA-45446743-1

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Smokey Is Adopted









Lisa Vaughan:

Couldn't be happier....Smokey found the perfect home. Thank you Stacie Scogno-Kyle for making the amazing video that got him adopted.

Getting updates like this is why i do rescue...so happy for Smokey and his family.


"Hi Lisa,

I just wanted to let you know I am very happy in my new home. My new owners just think I am a WONDERFUL dog. I have been very good no problems what so ever. I have not left their side since I got here. I go to any room they are in to be near them. When I get petted by Marty I move around so his hand is on my rear end and he scratches my rear for a long time no problems. I have already learned to take my treats from him nice and easy after sitting. They can tell I am a good dog and want to make them happy and I do. I do insist on a lot of attention and most of the time I get it. I get on well with my sister Mindy, she just likes to lay around a lot and we do so together. Inez gave me my own blanket and at first I started to chew it but when I was told no I stopped and have not chewed on it since. I have had 3 long walks in my new neighborhood and let everyone know I was there.

I want to thank you for taking such good care of me until Marty and Inez adopted me. I seem to be very content and happy here and very different then they thought based on my history and what they were told. Marty even joked that maybe you brought the wrong dog lol.

love you and thank you
Smokey"

Thank you Lisa for everything that you did for this boy for the last year and a half.  You are truly his rescue angel.

No comments: