UA-45446743-1

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Augie Thanks Santa





Augie got this secret santa yesterday. I know he will love the tree branch kong. He adores tuggy toys! Thank you so much. Augie will get these on Christmas morning as requested. Augie kisses to you!
Augie loves his gifts and I couldn't believe how generous you were. 
 

 
 
Thank you so much to  Maggie, Frank and Sue, Steve, Allye and Joe Landis! Augie will be having the best Christmas ever! He has more gifts than we will. LOL.   Note the Boston gift bag!
 
Special thanks to Carrie Cranmer as well!

I need to say how overwhelmed I am with the generosity of this group and all the Secret Santas that will make this Christmas a very, very special one for our little Augie. I am touched beyond words. <3 <3 <3
 
Gale and Augie

No comments: