UA-45446743-1

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Merry Christmas from Gertie


I wanted to share this festive Christmas picture of my 12 year old puppy mill momma Gertie. She is battling some health issues right now (one vet says brain lesion but my holistic vet thinks it might not be that, so running tests and keeping fingers crossed!).  I have had her a little over 5 years and she truly is an angel and the sweetest dog anyone can imagine, I feel so lucky she came into my life even if it was only for a short time.....

Carrie Cranmer
Alloway NJ

Carrie - she is smiling! She is so beautiful.

Oh Carrie, Your Gertie is so beautiful, she does look like she is smiling, she exudes peace....may God send all the healing angels to heal your precious little girl. We pray that all will be resolved quickly and your little girl will be healthy again. Much love to yourFamily. Ana Cecere

No comments: