UA-45446743-1

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Booker Finds His Forever Home and Thanks His Santas




Well, little Booker went to his forever home today! It was very bittersweet, as it always is. We really fell in love with him, but he has the best home possible. His new Mom is a vet and she is going to take great care of him. She's going to take him to UoP, where she is a student, and see if they can fix his cataracts! Lisa and Brett also had another NEBTR dog that they lost earlier this year.

I dropped him off this morning and almost lost it when he tried to leave with me. But, I know that he is going to have an amazing life. He will live in Philly and NYC, I'm a little jealous!

Thanks to everyone at NEBTR that helped save Booker and to all of his amazing Secret Santa's, all three of them, the Kautz's, Clarke's and DiChiara's, you all rock!

I have attached a few photo's. One is of Booker and his new Mom, Lisa, his new sister, Cheney and his new coat that his Mom got him today!

As I'm typing this, I turned around because I thought that I saw Booker in the bed next to me.....this is a tough one.
~Liz~
Newtown Square PA

Congrats Booker!
I know how much you loved him Liz!  He is a special one for sure!  Many thanks for fostering him and selecting this special family!

No comments: