UA-45446743-1

Friday, June 6, 2014

Adoptable Pup Spotlight! COOPER








Adoptable Pup Spotlight! COOPER



Say hello to sweet Cooper, your new BFF. Cooper is a 6-year-old surrender dog who was well cared for and is well trained. He loves going on walks, playing with you and snuggling all the time. He’s your co-pilot in the car and your foot warmer in the winter. And now, here’s Cooper:

Hey, you over there!! Yes, I'm talking to you... human with the funny hair. Do you remember me? Cooper? The cutest Boston Terrier in the tri-state? Well, I'm back here again on the old Facebook, and even though I'm a terrible typer, I wanted to ask you something.

Can you help me find my home?

I'll tell ya a little about me. I'm a solid boy, tipping the scale at 27lbs. My favorite things are riding in the car, getting a belly rub, and running around in the yard like a maniac.

I really like humans and it's hard for me to understand why I haven't been able to find a home yet. Here's the deal: I don’t like sharing you. I want to be the king of the house. No other pets around (maybe a goldfish, but I’ll have to approve it first). I just don’t like to have any competition around. And kids are not my favorites either. Let’s face it. They pull on my hair, their pats on the back are more like slaps, and when I tell them to stop they think I’m aggressive. So, we agree, right? No kids, no pets (except me of course).

I'm in great health, and I love to hold your hand (Yes, I actually put my paw on your arm if I want some love). I am a little bit scared of thunder, but don't tell any of the local female dogs, because I have a reputation to uphold.

I am housebroken, and (don't mean to toot my horn but..) VERY intelligent.

Won't you please consider me? I'll be your companion and love you forever. If you think you know someone who might like to have me, please tag them in my post. If you are interested, please send us a message on Facebook or comment here.

Love,
Cooper







2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Cooper you are indeed a great lookin man!!