UA-45446743-1

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Coco - Feel Better Soon!

I picked up Coco from her spay on Friday night. It was one of the hardest things to watch :(  My poor girl couldn't stop shaking, could barely stand, and definitely couldn't walk. I felt so bad for her. All she wanted to do was lay and snuggle next to me.
After the night passed she was starting to get some of her strength back. Was able to drink, eat, and even go potty when carried outside! Thank God, because I was really worried!
Now Coco is about 70% back to normal and keeps looking at herself wondering what on earth is on her neck! Wishing for a healthy recovery for Coco!


Sounds like anesthesia took her for a real loop!
So glad with TLC she is bouncing back!
Thanks for sharing LOVE!
OOhugs form the BT's in CT
Maria

No comments: