UA-45446743-1

Monday, October 20, 2014

Adoptable Pup Spotlight! HANK

Where my people at?! My name is Hank and I LOVE people. Everything about them! The funny clothes they wear, how they walk only on their back legs... they're just the greatest!

Some of my favorite activities include: Getting my back scratched, getting my chin scratched, getting treats (except plain boring Milkbones, blech! No thank you!), bringing you my leash so we can go on a walk (I will look back at you every few seconds when we walk to show you I'm smiling), sleeping on couches, shredding stuffed toys, and just generally being a fantastic guy!

I am house-trained, and will sit at the door and whine when I need to do pee-pee. I need a little more training with basic commands but I am eager to please, and love all people. Did I mention I love people?

I also love little people, but I tend to get overexcited and may knock them down or hurt them unintentionally.

Also, I would prefer to be the only dog in the home. I don't really know how to play with other dogs and it tends to get a little hairy - no pun intended. Not sure how I feel about cats, because I haven't met any!

Please let NEBTR know if you are interested in adopting me. I'm definitely interested in adopting you!!!!!!!!

xoxo,
Hank










No comments: