UA-45446743-1

Friday, October 24, 2014

George (formerly Spot) Goes to the Rainbow Bridge

Hi my name is Nicole Pinto we adopted Spot back in January. We changed his name to George cause he was just such a distinguished gentleman and goofball at times. He would wear his green argyle sweater and look so handsome. This past Monday we had to help him over the Rainbow Bridge. Although we only had him for 9 months he brought so much joy and happiness to everyone he met. We will miss him dearly but know he isn't in any pain anymore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My heart is breaking. Spot used to belong to me. I had him for 10 years until last summer when I had to surrender him for a variety of reasons. I am so appreciative to this organization for coming to his rescue when I was no longer able to care for him. He was quite a buddy. I still miss him. He is with his "brother" Augie running in a very good place.