UA-45446743-1

Monday, October 20, 2014

Penny's Vet Visit


Penny had so much fun at her vet visit. Just look at her smile in the pic!! The Dr. estimates her between 2-4 years old. We also didn't find any more traces of fleas!! She's not spayed yet and her who-ha still looks a little swollen. He recommended waiting 4 weeks to see if she is either going in or out of heat

I've noticed that Penny has limited hearing - I'm not sure if she is fully deaf. I did ask the vet his opinion and he said most likely not. However, I'm not convinced. She was super alert during her visit. However he recommended that when I came down in the morning to bang a pot with a spoon and see if it startled her. I tried this morning and it didn't.

I'll keep the group updated thank you!!

Jeanne Sicinski

I just love that happy face!

No comments: