UA-45446743-1

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Adoptable Pup Spotlight! SCARLETT

Oh hi everybody! I heard you all were asking for me! Well here I am!!

My name is Miss Scarlett, and I'm a 2-year-old bundle of love, energy and girlish charm.

I am a sweet girl who loves attention (and don't I deserve it all?!)

I love car rides, chewing bones, playing catch and taking walks on my leash. I don't really like being left alone for too long, so I would do best in a home where someone was around all day, or I had another dog to play with.

Cats are not my thing, and I am a little too peppy for kids under 10. I also have some mild skin allergies, but my foster mom has been so kind to me and cooks for me. She started to incorporate regular grain-free kibble into my food this week, and so far, so good!

I am 17lbs. with a great physique and long, lustrous ears. Won't you consider adopting me? (wink wink)

xoxo,
Scarlett




No comments: