UA-45446743-1

Friday, October 10, 2014

Dobby Goes to the Rainbow Bridge


Dobby's last 2 weeks were very challenging.  He was getting worse by the day and found little peace.  We tried a new medication and he was actually worse not better. Today it became clear God was calling Dobby and he was not ours to keep. Our family loved every moment we shared with this special needs pup. I would never have had this opportunity if it was not for NEBTR. You are an amazing group of dedicated volunteers and I am honored to serve with you.  Thank you for the love, Dobby's spirit will live on. His page will remain open, we will always support NEBTR, post positive messages, share laughter and love while helping bostons in need!

Many thanks!
Maria & Renata
R.I.P Dobby 11/7/10-10/9/14, Run free little man!  ;
Newington, CT 





This is devastating. But what a great life he had despite his challenges. This is why we do what we do. To give these dogs a chance. Maria and Renata thank you. Thank you so much for taking this challenged boy and showing him love, opening your home to him and finding him a special lady, It's amazing how much I can love a little creature having never even met him but there is so much love there! 

Run free Dobby da Great! I lub you! - Sara

Words can't express the sorrow I feel. Maria and Renata thank you for all the love you gave this special little boy. 
He will be so missed by all of us. 

Run free little guy. Now you can hear the birds at the bridge. I'm sure many of our friends and baby's have welcomed you. This is not goodby this is until we meet... - Conny

Maria and Renata, you have given us all an incredible gift of joy and laughter, you were Dobby's voice and he came to life through you. I realized yesterday that I was more excited about Dobby and Dottie's wedding than a lot of human weddings I was invited to!! I was certainly quicker to get them a present (stuffed shark!)

I am so grateful to have come across NEBTR and people like Maria - a different brand of selfless and with an extraordinary capacity to love. That capacity to feel love also means that we feel great sadness. We are here for you in this time. Please reach out to us if you need us to be strong for you - like you were for him.

So THANK YOU Maria, for making Dobby's time here full of happiness, comfort, FUN and adventure. My heart is broken for your loss, but I know that Dobby is at the place beyond the bridge - I think in heaven not only is he whole and healthy, but he is bigger and stronger and even more beautiful than he was here. He might even have some big muscles :)

I love you Dobby. You made me smile every day and I will keep smiling remembering you and thinking of you up there, tongue out and free.

With love,
Katherine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Doby has joined my babies Toby, Mia And Schotzie -- Im sure they all run together playing like crazy. See you all again my loves -- come for me.