UA-45446743-1

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Still More Thanks From Maisy



Maisy says thank you for her nice new gifts, a pretty harness and leash from Kim Deon and a nice big Kong ball, from an unknown donor, that I can take to my new home on Wednesday. I look so gorgeous in my bright new things, ready to impress my new friends, and a nice ball to chase around the house!

Maisy is so excited: it seems our members and followers like her so much that she is getting duplicates for some of her gifts.

Per Maisy: A special thank you to Houston Commercial Painting who sent me a collar, harness, and leash, they are so pretty and made in the USA!!!  I really appreciate your generosity and, although I love your generous gift,  I've received these gifts from other people too and have already used them.  My foster mom says I shouldn't be greedy so I've decided that Foster Mom Jeanne should share them with other foster Boston Terriers. Thank you so much for your kindness, rest assured another Boston will be wearing them before too long.  Licks and kisses, Maisy


No comments: