UA-45446743-1

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Max is Adopted


Max got adopted and I am so numb!! I am so happy he has found a great family! I will miss him so much but know he will do great!! He will be living with the Savard family of Niagra Falls NY....Can't wait to hear how he does.

Christine Manzella

His new mom Cory writes, "Aww the ball in his mouth is my favorite! We just got to my moms. We are sleeping here tonight because I don't want to do doggie and kid intros at midnight lol. We got in the truck and he was snoring a half an hour later. Then he farted and I knew he was the dog for me lol. He is currently sleeping on the floor next to my bed. I have him his bed but he is laying next to it. He went in the backyard, peed, ran right up he porch steps, into the house, straight to the kitchen and drank out of the water bowl like he has lived here his entire life. It was classic. I will let you know how it goes when proper introductions are made, but for now I need sleep! It's been a long, fantastic day. Thank you!!"

Yay, another beautiful beginning! Congratulations, Christine, and thank you for everything that you have done for him!

No comments: