UA-45446743-1

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Mandy’s Progress

20130713_165947
20130714_183026
20130622_120006
20130713_165830


Mandy has become a very happy and sweet girl with me! She stays out of her crate now and has her spot she retreats to under an end table in the living room.  I actually have to make her go in the crate when I'm leaving or going to bed! But it's now out of the kitchen and next to Ozzy in the dining room.  She has even started coming up on the couch and will sit with me.  She has become very playful with my 2 boys.  But poor thing will throw up if she eats or drinks and does too much moving around.  She has been on meds for UTI and high PH levels so really hoping that this 4th urinalysis will be good!
Only problem is her extreme fear of anyone else, she won't even give them a chance. She still won't go near Jeff and her fun stops when he gets home :( She has started barking and growling at my mom and sister when they come over as she gets more brave.  But I am thrilled with her progress with me and I will keep at it with socialization so she can find her home.  Considering the condition she was in when I got her, it is amazing to see her now :)
Attached a video of her and Ozzy playing bity face and some pics.
Leslie Kaucic


No comments: