UA-45446743-1

Monday, September 2, 2013

My Second Day by Sunday Valentine

sunday3

 

Hi everyone! Ms. Sunday V here....
I've been doing a LOT of sleeping, and some exploring when I'm awake.
I love to sleep in the sun coming in the kitchen windows!
I do miss my old humans, and sometimes I whine and cry a little. My
foster momma is good about picking me up and cuddling me, and I always
stop.
I'm so happy that no matter where I am, grass is grass, so I know where
to do my wees.
I went outside today with the other BT that I smell here. She ran
around the yard like crazy, but she left me alone. I'm way too old to
play, but I don't mind when she runs around like a crazy dog. I think
we are going to learn to coexist here nicely.
I'm attaching a picture of me sniffing in the yard and learning how to
get up and down the deck steps without being able to see. It isn't
stopping me yet!
Hugs n kibbles,
Sunday Valentine

 

Marjorie,
Thank you so much. I am loving her little stories.
The pictures too.

No comments: