UA-45446743-1

Friday, September 6, 2013

Update on Marty

1186513_10201003130732812_738523540_o

1240944_10201003130932817_261936502_o

Wow!! It's been a great 48 hours for me at my new foster home. I am so glad I am here. I have a nice comfy bed, lots of petting by my foster family. I think I know my name; when my foster mom calls me I look around a bit and then realize she is calling me and I come running. I have this really cool blue squeaky stuffed bone toy that is my favorite toy. I was afraid of it at first but then I like the way it feels in my mouth. I broke the squeaker part already though but I still like to shake it around. I am still unsure of all the yard I have to play in but I think i will learn to love it. Here are some pics my foster momma took of me. She felt I was being such a good boy that she slowly introduced me to my foster sister and brother already. They are boring, don’t care much for the cat, although he does smell interesting. The beagle smells interesting too but not interested much in her right now. I have learned to sit on command, which pleases my foster momma and gets me a small treat! whoo-hoo!!

Since my bath on the first day I came to my foster momma, all those pesky fleas are GONE!! Feels so good to be clean and flea free! 

Thanks for everything!! i am adjusting to FREEDOM nicely!! :)

Marty

 

Marty looks like he is in love and pretty happy.

Thank God he is free to enjoy life now.

Marty - you sure are cute and it sounds like you are having a great adventure with your foster family. Good for you - you deserve it!! xo

No comments: