UA-45446743-1

Monday, March 31, 2014

Mandy is Adopted

Hi Everybody,

After a long journey this morning from 6am to 10:15am, I picked up Mandy and took her to met Erin Miller (her new mom) in Beverley NJ.

I rapidly grew fond of Mandy and considered taking a detour back to my home so I could keep her myself. She greeted me and my boyfriend Ken with several kisses and a ton of personal items to take to the new home.

I placed Mandy is the back seat and while pulling out of the parking lot she decided to be a front seat passenger rather than sit alone in the back. She sat on Ken's lap for the entire trip either looking out at the NJ scenery or napping. She is so great inside a car and you barely notice she's even there.

Erin was excited to meet Mandy a week earlier than scheduled and also got several kisses from Mandy. Given the bad weather and Erin's long trip back home to NH, we only spent around 5minutes together. I am confident that Erin will spoil Mandy and enjoy her new furry friend.

Melissa S.


Oh thank you so much Melissa!! Isn't she the sweetest?! I miss her already :(

Leslie
 
Leslie,  thank you so much for all you did for Mandy and for finding her the perfect forever home!  You were amazing, and truly worked wonders with her!

No comments: