UA-45446743-1

Monday, March 31, 2014

Skittles Loves Her Easter Bowl - Thanks Jennifer





Skittles (and I and Panda) had a sweet surprise the other day. I got home and found a package addressed to Skittles on my porch. I brought the box inside and (after the dogs had a run outside) Skittles and Panda stood attentively right beside me eagerly waiting as I unwrapped the box.

Skittles loved her the adorable pastel blue Easter Bowl overflowing with wonderfully decorated, handmade dog treats! She scooted the bowl along the floor to check it out. Panda was right behind her and managed to snag the plastic Easter egg filled with treats and run off with it--He grudgingly gave it back to her though.

I finally thought to get some pix tonight. Photos below (hope they show up) are a bit blurry as Skittles was constantly moving (and I don't have a flash on my small camera). The first one shows her checking out her bowl and scooting it along the floor. In the second shows she's pulled the stick treat out for her after dinner dessert (she allowed Panda to have one too!). As she's had a tough go of it lately, she's only allowed to have a couple of treats at a time--so they will last a little while.

What a yummy, thoughtful, and uplifting gift for little Skittles! Thank you so much, Jennifer French!!!
Skittles, Panda, and Shawna
Newark, DE

No comments: