UA-45446743-1

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Free to a Good Home (humor)

Saw this on Facebook and it made me LOL! 

Craig's List: Free to a good home.

My girlfriend doesn't like my Boston Terrier, so I appeal to you. She is a purebred from a wealthy area and I have had her 4 years. She likes to play games. Not totally trained. Has long hair so she's a little high maintenance, especially with her nails, but she loves having them done. Stays up all night yapping but sleeps while I work. Only eats the best, most expensive food. Will NEVER greet you at the door after a long day or give you unconditional love when you're down. Does not bite but she can be mean as hell!  So... anyone interested in my 30-year-old, selfish, wicked, gold-digging girlfriend? Come and get her! Me and my dog want her re-homed!!



Katherine Wiedemann
Madison, NJ

Love it!!   Ditch the bitch!  Not the dog!  LOL  


No comments: