UA-45446743-1

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Polka Headed Home!

Polka traveled west last week on an NEBTR transport from Saugerties NY to Pittsburg, PA - thank you to all who jumped in to get her there. Polka spent the week tormenting the resident cat and was sent on a transport back this weekend to the Philly area where she spent the night with us. Luckily, Marvin was approved and waiting. So Polka is now a Jersey girl and looks like she is going to be treated like a princess. 

I couldn't stop smiling as I watched them head out the door. She looked like she knew she was headed home.
Thanks to Elly for fostering her, the transport teams - in both directions and Leslie who got her started on the train back to Jersey.
Beth
North Wales, PA

We love you Pokie! (that’s what I called her on her westerly transport) Jersey girls are the best kind, I should have known you were meant to be one when I met you :) Katherine

Oh she looks so happy!  I am so glad!  I'm just sorry she had to go through all that before finding the perfect home! Sara

Polka I have heard about those Jersey girls you behave yourself Ha ha Bonnie

So happy for you pretty girl - Happy gotcha Day!!





No comments: