UA-45446743-1

Monday, March 17, 2014

More on New Foster Wrigley


Wrigley has quickly learned the fine art of sun bathing over the week!  (left to right my Dolly, foster failure Tigger-less than 3 months in, my Lola, and our new guy Wrigley).  He received a clean bill of health at the vet yesterday, and most eagerly awaits neutering (at least I eagerly await it!!!).

Wrigley is sweet and gentle and good with people, dogs, and cats.  He hasn't had ANY accidents in the house since arriving last week-even being unneutered.   He is moderate energy dog, and will make anyone a most AWESOME pet.  He's got silly googley eyes, droopy jowls, freckles, and is just cute as a button.  I'm hoping he gets a wonderful home that he deserves quickly after he is fixed and recovered.

 He was separated in kitchen for 5 days, then I realized this caused more stress and anxiety in all my dogs, so I found with supervised controlled introductions, it would not be a problem to cohort him in the house.  All the animals are now less stressed co-mingling.  At night or when we're out, he (and Tigger) are crated without any problems.  We keep working together.

Denice

No comments: