UA-45446743-1

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Pugs Goes to the RainBow Bridge


My sweet Pugs went to the Rainbow Bridge today after a bout of Pancreatitis. She was 12 years old. Our hearts are broken! RIP Angel baby. You will deeply missed!
I am devastated.  She fought with all she had.  RIP baby.  

 Linda Vermeylen

Oh no!  So sorry for your loss. She suffers no more;  only runs and plays.  Feel good about the life she you gave her - Loretta Butler

I'm so sorry, Linda.  Thank you for all you did for her. - Beth McFadden


 Oh I am so so sorry Linda, Pugs was in my prayers as well as you…. The only problem with belonging to all of these boston groups is the sad sad news when one is lost like this  but then there is all the support and understanding from everyone who has them and have gone through the same. It breaks our hearts every time and never gets easier, ever! What keeps me going is knowing at the end they will meet us all at the bridge to be reunited. I just picture all the dogs that I have had in my lifetime up there playing with each other . My thoughts are with you and I'm sending you Hugs ! Evon

Linda I'm so sorry for your loss. Run free sweet angel. - Conny 

Linda
I am so sorry to hear about sweet Pugs. For those of you who don't know, Linda took in both Pugs and Leah from a elderly man who loved them dearly but could no longer care for them. Linda drove and met him and promised him she would love them and do her best to keep them together. She kept them both and kept her promise. Even took in Harley, the blind deaf boy off Craig's list recently as well.
Linda, you are a true rescue angel.
Run free sweet Pugs
XX

Jerrilyn Walter

No comments: