UA-45446743-1

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Rocky and Robin Say Thank You for the Easter Baskets

My permanent fosters, Rocky and Robin, want to thank their Easter Bunnies for the Great Treats!
 
Rocky wants to Thank Laura Carey for the treats, and since he has been a little out of sorts in the appetite department, tasty treats were just the trick!  He says "YUM!"
 
Robin wants to Thank Moreen Nickerson for his Easter Basket with treats, too!  He really liked some of Rocky's, and they will share their goodies!
 
 
I am always so touched when I see the kindness and generosity of people like Moreen and Laura. It really makes a foster home know that there are great people out there who support our rescue dogs.
 
NEBTR has the nicest people and again, I want to say how proud I am to be affiliated with such and awesome group!
 
Happy Easter to All from Rocky and Robin!
 
Loretta Dolan

No comments: