UA-45446743-1

Monday, March 17, 2014

Wade Update

Wade is looking extremely fashionable this morning lol

Well at least he isnt sprinkling everything he sniffs! He peed through the one belly band I had left,  and so this is a towel with a female diaper inside sideways lol
His surrender form says he was eating pedigree, but didn't come with a single thing to his name! So he had lamb kibble with Freshpet chicken/beef/salmon/egg pate on top for breakfast. He apears to be in pretty good shape, no allergy issues with this one!

He does not enjoy his crate, or being alone, and will stress drool. He slept in my room in a crate, because it was really late when I got home last night, and his name was EXTREMELY fitting. He yelled and cried for 30 minutes and then I gave up. I know...shame on me. (prior name was Cry Baby...)

His surrender form says the lump is a cyst. It is still REALLY  large, and I am joping it can be removed during his neuter. We will know more later today. rhanks all!
Erin

We wish this little boy luck and he is in great hands with Erin!!



No comments: