UA-45446743-1

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Adoptable Pup Spotlight! ACE

Hi! I'm Ace. I'm about 7 years old. You can tell its me by my big goofy ears and two bottom teeth that stick out!

Before foster care, I was a puppy mill breeding dog. That's way behind me. I have learned so much about how to be a dog! I can chase a ball, although I don't always bring it back. I like long walks and am very curious about meeting other dogs. I love making a dog pile with my foster siblings. I also enjoy children, but may do best with kids old enough to understand that I don't like being jumped on, also its so easy for me to steal food out of babies hands.. heh. I will need your patience with continued work on house-breaking. Some days I forget that I can't pee inside!? 

If you're looking for a smaller Boston, I'm your guy! Let me show you the resilience a dog can have after all those years being treated unfairly!

Love, Ace


If you you think yours might be Ace's "furever home," please fill out an adoption application today.






1 comment:

jessica wanders said...

I'm interested in adopting this sweet ol guy! I have a blind female bestie who is 10 but stills very playful.. Please let me know what the next step is .. U can email me at jessica@lylovestudio.com. Thanks so much