UA-45446743-1

Monday, April 14, 2014

Wrigley is Adopted!

My sweet Wrigley, aka Mr. Wriggles, went to his forever home with my mother Helen Carter  today!  Wrigley is her family/maiden name, and it was a match made in Heaven!  He is such a wonderful, easy, loving sweet boy, and he is right at home in her place with his new cat-brother Apollo.  Best thing is, he's only about a mile away, and I can run and grab him any time I need a Wrigley "fix", which may be often.  Happiness all around!  

Denice
Jackson, NJ


Congratulations to all of you, a very happy ending. Ginny

Denice - congratulations!!! That's a great score for you both! He's such a handsome lil dude!!! Jenn

I am so happy for Wrigley and your so lucky to get a Wrigley fix anytime you want. Bonnie

Yippeeee, love happily ever after! Maria

No comments: