UA-45446743-1

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Max's New Harness

I spoke with a professional dog trainer last night and again with one today after work. I told them about Max and his pulling.Both dog trainers agreed that the easy walk harness is great and they recommend it to customers all the time. I walked Max yesterday with the harness and it was like day and night. He walked with me and not against me I just couldn't believe the difference he is enjoyable to walk now. Anyone could walk Max without fear of being dragged. The lady dog trainer gave me some great tips on meet and greet also because Max meets and greets to eagerly. The harness is light weight and fits comfortably as a matter of fact weighs less that most harnesses  She was very nice and told me to call again with anything she might be able to help me with. Info is free training cost :) :) 

Bonnie
Warminster Pa

It works wonders, doesn't it? Go Max!!





No comments: