UA-45446743-1

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Scooby is Adopted

Scooby came from a shelter in Camden, where he was found as a stray and cried all day in his shelter cage.  NEBTR picked him up and he was brought to Bonnie, his Foster mom.  Here is the rest of his story:

As all of you know I failed miserably with my first foster Scooby LOL I ended up adopting him and it's like a match made in heaven for both of us. As you know Scooby had problems with crating and separation anxiety. He no longer has either problem.I bought a much larger crate than needed and he goes in and out as he likes. I went in and out my door so many times I made myself dizzy trying to help him understand I was always coming back. He now has the option of being in the crate or out of the crate while I am away and he has not made one mistake in over week so I am very proud of my little guy. Yippee!!!

Bonnie
Warminster Pa
 
We're so happy, Bonnie that Scooby will get to live out the rest of his life with you!  Wonderful job! 
 
Yeah for both you and Scooby!! Life is good :-) - Joyce

No comments: