UA-45446743-1

Sunday, July 20, 2014

A Big Day for Max (Towner Foster)




Max knew that something was up.  He was clinging to his foster mom Bonnie so close all night and today. She noted, "I may be giving off emotions and he is picking up on them. His possible new owners will be here in about an hour - this is going to be rough for him and I both."



 They arrived - and guess what!


"Loretta and Cameron fell in love with Max, but how could you not fall in love with him. They thought it was so funny how he only goes down to the second step in the pool to cool off.  I showed them what he knows of basic obedience I'm hoping they put him in a class because that is what helped Max and I to connect.I liked them and I think Max will have a wonderful new life;; he was on his best behavior so I was really proud of him. Wow it was harder than I thought and the tears did flow but they are happy tears for Max he so deserves a loving family.  They brought me a beautiful animal blanket for the next foster I take in to make them feel welcome into my home."


Wonderful news, Bonnie.  You found someone to love him for the dog he is.  :)- Chris Cassner

Job well done Bonnie!  He is going to be very happy, and you are going to miss him so much, but now you have a space to help another needy pup find furever love. - Denice S.



I would be shocked if the potential owners do not fall in love with Max. He was friendly and so well behaved at the Bethlehem PetCo event.
Melissa S.

No comments: