UA-45446743-1

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Patsy Goes to the Rainbow Bridge

It is with great sadness that Miss Patsy...as I called her and also know as the "Queen of Treats" went peacefully this morning at 10 am. I was by her side in a peaceful and calm environment at my vet's office. I gave her lots of kisses and whispered her name...I told her I loved her.....

Last evening, she became disoriented, lethargic, and feverish. We brought her to the emergency room where the vet suspected that something neurological was going on that may be a result of a brain tumor. They gave her fluids to keep her comfortable and I brought her home. I laid on the floor with her all evening applying ice packs on her randomly to keep her cool. I kept my hand on her to let her know I was there with her. I could not see continuing blood work analysis on her or any other tests....and I made the decision to help her this morning through euthanasia.

Miss Patsy went through so much sadness when her owner passed in 2012. Since she has been with me, she has blossomed into a happy girl... She became and I know she felt like part of our family. She was well loved and adored!! I know she has many facebook fans that will be heartbroken, as I am and other members of NEBTR.

I am having her cremated individually and her ashes will remain with me. She will continue to be part of my family and she will never be abandoned again..
-
Furever Foster Momma

Patrizia D'Milano

1 comment:

Cody Jarrett said...

Oh no.

My thoughts are with you.