UA-45446743-1

Monday, July 21, 2014

Adoptable Pup Spotlight! TIGGER

Adoptable Pup Spotlight! TIGGER

Herro effreybody! Tigger here!

I am approximately 8 years old, and someone told me that this was the place to look for my furever home... so here I am!

Here are some fun facts about me:
Favorite past-times: Chewing bones, giving kisses
Likes: Car rides, eating, people (I love everyone I meet!)
Dislikes: Not much! Although I will give a little bark if you're taking too long to prepare my dinner!

Also, I am a dancer! When you are making my meals, I do a little dance to let you know how excited I am.

My foster mama says I'm a perfect gentleman. Would you like to take me home? I'd sure love to meet you! Comment below if you are interested, and be sure to fill out an application on www.nebostonrescue.org.

Fanks friends!

xoxo,
Tigger





No comments: