UA-45446743-1

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

More on Ellie

Just an update on Ellie!

Well she absolutely does not think she should have to sleep downstairs with the dogs! After 3 am, i conceeded defeat. She had successfully barked her way into my bed, where she then glued herself to me and slept soundly all night.

She ate her breakfast of Hills Ideal Balance Slim and Healthy with a spoon of canned pumpkin, which she happily ate, but she declined to ingest her spoon of organic yogurt. 

Ellie has made best friends with my cat Otis Chubbykittybelly,  which cracks me up. I chatted with her previous owner, who was heartbroken to have to give her up, but happy that she is settling in, and thankful for NEBTR'S help. She told me she does not have cats, and Ellie did have a history of barking at the neighbor's cat outside the window. Isn't that funny? 

Ellie saw the vet today, and was very well behaved. She is very healthy, no problems.

She is a sweet little nugget!  I'm sure she will make a wonderful companion :)
Erin