UA-45446743-1

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Brendle, Now Bosley, in His Forever Home




Brendle was my little Boston/Whippet mix foster. I got an email from his family the other day. He seems to be doing wonderful. It's been almost two months since he left to go live in Connecticut with them.
They call him Bosley now. They are avid boaters and are working on acclimating him to be a boat dog. So far he likes being on the boat but is a little iffy about the water. I'm sure he'll come around. They are really patient with him. He is getting ready to start some basic training. I'm sure he'll do great since he's the type of dog that really wants to make the humans happy. He's made some new doggie friends too. I'm just so happy for him!!

~Kristy
Canonsburg, PA


So happy for Brendle. That is what we all want for all of our
fosters....lucky dog! :) 


Kristy, that's awesome!! Great placement he looks so happy!

No comments: