UA-45446743-1

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Penelope Plays in Her Foster Home



Penelope is such a love, and so is Hannah, and this morning just seemed like the right time.  I am so proud of my Hannah, she was very gentle with Penelope and shared her toys.  Penelope follows Hannah around like a little sister would, and it is just adorable.  I'm not saying they're bff's, but there doesn't seem to be any tension between them.  They played together for about a half hour and then went to their separate rooms.  


 
 It is going to be hard to let her go.  When I took her out of her crate this morning, she covered me with kisses for the first time.  Had her breakfast, emptied on the puppy pad and settled in for a nap on her loveseat.  Then I turned my back for a minute.  She got into the kitchen and gobbled up Hannah's food, then immediately ran back onto the screened porch where she's been living.  Hannah just stood back and barked at her. 

Is this where we get the phrase "more fun than a houseful of boston terriers?"



 And here's beautiful Hannah!

They are absolutely beautiful, quite a pair!

No comments: