UA-45446743-1

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Foster Max is so Good!!!

My grand daughters came over today to visit. Forgot their swimsuits so grandmas t-shirts work great Ha ha. I kept telling them how much Max had changed since they were here last they used to be a bit afraid he was so hyper.WELL MEET THE NEW AND IMPROVED MAX The girls had so much fun in the pool with Max. If the foster potential falls through, they are going to be missing a wonderful opportunity to have a loving dog who only wants to please.
My granddaughters are only 8 yrs old and for them not to be afraid of Max was amazing. When they first met Max they were scared of him because of his jumping on them and literally almost knocking them down. So until I knew Max was safe for them to be around I went to visit them so not to have Max crated as he was every time company came to visit his last adopters. I knew by doing that I was creating the same bad situation that he had just came from. Max enjoyed a few bites of the girls sandwich and a couple of Doritos after all isn't a way to a guys heart thru his stomach!!!
Bonnie
Warminster Pa

Aw, who wouldn't want a boy like Max!!  Love when they like the pool.  My oldest Boston Lola loves it and venture in on the steps like that, the other 2 Bostons I have ~~ not so much...










No comments: