UA-45446743-1

Monday, July 14, 2014

New Foster Penelope







This little girl is thin and has some bald spots.She is very skittish and nervous, but very trusting and incredibly sweet.  She and Hannah made eye contact from across the house, but now H is upstairs and P down on the screened porch.  I think we'll be able to keep them separate for a while, at least until P is a bit more comfortable with the lay of the land.

Thanks for all your support and guidance, and for allowing me to be one of you.  I think we've done a wonderful thing pulling this little girl, and maybe in a month or so will be able to look for a furever home for her. 

Joy Burke


Sounds like Penelope's dream has come true, thanks to you. Ohhhh! I'm in love. She's adorable! Good luck Joy. I know she'll be fine. Thank you so much for taking her in Joy!

No comments: