UA-45446743-1

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Adopt Glory

 
Glory Hallelujah! Hi, I'm a true gentleman, quiet, well mannered, and like being with people and other dogs, enjoying gentle wrestling, playing with toys, going for short walks, and riding in the car. A svelte 17+ lbs, I'm in perfect health, with one small defect: I was born with a bad eye so it had to be removed when I was just a baby, but I'm used to that so I don't let it interfere with enjoying life! Besides, I can wear an eye patch and a pirate hat for Halloween or any party you have, I already have part of the costume, and I'm always winking at you for a bit of fun. I'm not a chewer so no need to worry about your shoes, furniture, or human toys, I'm content with my rope toy or bone.
 
I like having my human or another dog nearby, but I'm not a pest, that is, I'm not demanding or aggressive for attention, just happy that you are my friend. I'm peaceful, not a mean bone in my body, and laid back. I don't even need to sleep in your bed or under the blankets. Just want to know that I am loved and comfortable in my surroundings, preferably a forever home. Just seven years young, my good health assures you'll have me as your buddy for a long time.
 
My former owner became really ill so I and my two canine brothers, standard poodles, were surrendered to rescue when mom found out she wasn't going to get better. I was shy at first, missing my brothers and mom, adjusting to a pesky new foster sister, a new home, and a new mom, especially after spending some time in a kennel while mom was in the hospital. My foster mom is working to correct the bad habit I got into while in the kennel, namely, not minding my housebreaking manners, but I'm trying hard to be a good dog so I can be a perfect companion for you.
 
Wouldn't you like to have a loving dog like me? I am being fostered in Albany, New York, but looking to relocate to a new forever home.

No comments: