UA-45446743-1

Friday, August 22, 2014

Update on Muggsy Bogues, Formerly WIllie

I am happy to help! I am back in NY so would love to help volunteering here and there. 

Willie is doing amazing :) His adopted name is Muggsy Bogues :) after the basketball player- small in size, big in personality. Attached are some pictures of him enjoying life. You can see that he rules my life and stole my heart from day 1. We recently moved from Chicago back to NY, so I have some pictures of him enjoying Chicago's shoreline and the ride to NY along with a picture in Central Park. He is quite the love bug- snuggles with you on the couch, sleeps between your legs at night and is relentless with his kisses.

Thank you for allowing me the beautiful opportunity to adopt Muggsy. He is the joy of my life and I don't know what life was like before him :)

Elizabeth Yan

No comments: