UA-45446743-1

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Caesar (Fu)

Hello everyone Caesar has been with us a lil over a week now and is nothing like we were told .he has settled in nice .and gets along great with are bt's .he is not a bit  aggressive like we were told he plays well with the pack of 2 females and a male.he is very nice to everyone he meets .and was great with my grandchildren .and that was the reason he was given to us was because he was to rough with the 2 year old child .they were here with me for 2 days and he was not rough with them one time . in fact all he did was follow them around and lay by them .he does need some leash manners .and will try to chase cars but we are working on that and he seem to be doing well .he also likes to sleep with us under the covers .he has his vet appointment on tues .and I'm sure that will go well . he is such a good boy def not what I was expecting form what I was told he was like ...but wooo hooo for me he is a Lover for sure ..will post pics soon ...hope everyone is enjoying this wonderful weekend ...   Tammy Galvacky     Avoca PA                  

No comments: