UA-45446743-1

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Shamrock, Now Buster, is Adopted

Exactly a month ago these two humans took a chance and #adopted me from #NEBTR... They are very nice and actually #spoil me quite a bit. They take me for a jog/walk everyday, they not only let me sleep with them but also let me get under the covers and that's pretty awesome cause I love it! They also have a hammock and I really like to take naps in it. I love them and couldn't be happier... 😍❤❤❤❤👍 #secondchance #momanddad #bostonterrier #instadog #squishyfacecrew #lovemydog #bostonterriercult #bostonterrierlife #bostonterriers #bostonterrierlife #ilovemydog #bostonterriercrew #dogscorner #bostonobsessed #bostie #dogsofinstagram #bostonterriersofinstagram #instacute #ilovemyboston #rescue #bostonterrierlove #adoptdontshop

Hi everyone,

Shamrock now Buster was adopted on June 24 and he now has his own instagram site with lots of great photos


You don't need to have instagram to see the photos, and his new mom is quite the photo bug. The photos brought tears to my eyes, that he is so loved and he looks so happy.

He was an owner surrender from a family who didn't have time for him. He was destructive and nippy. When he first came to us, he cried every time someone walked out of a room - he wouldn't move, would just stand there and cry - he was so used to being crated he didn't realize he could come with us. He cried a lot and was destructive if allowed (not!), although not nippy at all.

His new owner says all shoes are still intact and only one pillow has been compromised. As with all our fosters, we loved him so much and are so happy to see him in his perfect forever home.

Deb
Bethpage, NY

No comments: