UA-45446743-1

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Thanks to PetValu

Amazing success! We had a minimum of 50 people, it was just Renata and I so thank God Carly Blake a new adopter and Producer showed up. She just completed the adoption process for Roxy, she was able to tell people how the process works. We had people that traveled up to 1 hour to see BTs and learn how to adopt and volunteer. Carly filmed all day and will send us the video when it is complete. I have no voice left, I am a talker and I am even talked out! We picked up $42 in cash donations, and one woman is sending in a check. I will forward the $42 to Victoria this week. PET-VALU was incredibly hospitable and the day was wonderful. I baked tons of dog cookies and we had them as give-a-way, kids colored in boston terriers and we had black & white lolli-pops for the kids. It was fun and we will see what trickles in. We have been invited back again, PET-VALU was thrilled at the activity. I told them I'd check back in possibly in September. 

Thanks team for allowing our family to be part of this incredible group!
The thing I love the most, is no matter what happens, in the end, it's all about the bostons!
Maria
Most excellent Maria!  Now you are a pro at this stuff.
So nice of you to devote your day to this.  Not to mention all the prep time before hand.
Can't wait to see the video!  :)



Thank you Maria for doing that, that's wonderful!!!  This group is so blessed to have such wonderful people like yourself.

No comments: