UA-45446743-1

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Thanks for the Foster Gift Package Items

What a bunch of wonderful sponsors we have on Facebook. I only had Nylabones last week for the new foster packages, so we put a wish list together and posted it once last weekend. I travel all week and came home to this!! Are you kidding me?

I have to open them all and get the names before I post to FB so I can thank them all, but this put me in tears (my husband, not so much - he and the postal carriers were joking about me all week thinking I went on a shopping spree :)

I have to empty them all, get the names and Thank everyone and in my house, the sooner the better! I have 3 vulture boston terriers circling the loot....

The room in my house where I keep all this is is very interesting to nosey BT's. I left the door open once and all 3 of them came out with something in their mouths...... I got to get pics, its a riot.



Stacie
Northfield NJ


There are so many wonderful, generous people out there!!!  What a blessing!!  We have the best NEBTR supporters!!

No comments: