UA-45446743-1

Friday, August 1, 2014

Louie and Ellie

So you all know what a crabby old guy Louie can be. He doesn't like to share his toys, doesn't like to play with my dogs, etc. WELL.  We currently have a house guest, Miss Maddie the frenchie for a few days, so I barricaded everyone in the kitchen to keep her safe (she is a nervous Nelly and currently being treated for an infected bite to her ear) from my pack, who can be overwhelming at times. So I'm sitting on the couch and I hear lots of unfamiliar noises coming from the kitchen. Dog tags clanking together I don't recognize, and small dog noises I can't place. I look, and it's Ellie and Louie!  Playing! Sharing toys and bouncing around play bowing!  I was AMAZED! One of the reasons Ellie was surrendered was her agression and barking towards other dogs. And Louie is a crab who usually ignores my dogs. Amazing!
As a small aside, Ellie is settling in well, and has lots of energy on her diet food :D she will be officially available early this coming week. I don't think we will have her long at all! She does need some work on her leash manners, but nothing she can't overcome!
Erin

oh boy - could this be love for Louie..... Louie, Louie, Louie,- Lou-ie.......







No comments: