UA-45446743-1

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Met one of our "fabulous" sponsors today

Byron from A-1 Plumbing came by to visit me today. He has helped me with every dog since Scooby by sending a Petsmart gift card every time I take in a dog to foster. He arrived with his precious little 14lb Athena she is absolutely beautiful I wanted to steal her!!!! Then he also brought Ares (Monkey) who has a Zorro mask or looks like it. He and his dogs all met Scooby and Buster Bear and Guess What!!!!!!!!!!!! they all got along together and Byron was petting Buster just like he would pet Scooby or any other dog. I knew it I just knew it Buster Bear is not aggressive he had to be feeding off the insecurities of his owners. I will be taking him to Petsmart on Tuesday to test him out completely. I will keep Buster Bear for awhile but if after he has proven himself to be trustworthy I would not hesitate to adopt him out with another dog in the family because he loves playing with Scooby. He does hump or try to hump other dogs but I am working on correcting him. Oh and Byron is just as sweet in real life as he is on the phone!!! Was absolutely amazed at how well Buster did.


That is great and I'm sure Buster knows he is in a great place with you.


Byron and family, thank you so much for being a part of the NEBTR family, your support means so much to our fosters.






No comments: