UA-45446743-1

Friday, August 1, 2014

Sad News on Former Foster Cleo

I was just given the sad news that my first foster Cleo has been diagnosed with Cancer. She has a tumor on her spine. She cannot walk or stand without pain. The family is opting to keep her as comfortable as possible with steroids and pain meds instead of chemo.
Cleo was my first venture into fostering. She was 11 when she came to me and so spunky! She got into everything! She developed some eye issues and had cataracts but she didn't let that stop her or even slow her down. She always looked as if she was smiling and didn't have a care in the world. She will turn 13 in October.
My heart is breaking for her and the wonderful family that gave her a loving and comfortable home despite her age.
~Kristy
Canonsburg, PA

How very very sad for Cleo she should have lived much longer but she had you and then a family that loved her. Thank you so much for giving her the best.


No comments: